All the information on this site is for educational purposes only and does not replace the evaluation and intervention of a licensed and credentialed speech pathologist or any other medical professionals. Please read the full Term of Use and Disclosures on this site.
© Copyright 2014 Pediatric Feeding News. All content on this site, unless otherwise specified, is the intellectual property of Krisi Brackett of Pediatric Feeding News. All rights reserved.
Welcome to Pediatric Feeding News . If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Though every effort is made to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information possible, Krisi Brackett at pediatricfeedingnews.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis and does not replace the evaluation and intervention of a licensed and credentialed speech pathologist or any other medical professionals. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Krisi Brackett of pediatricfeedingnews.com makes no guarantees that your child’s feeding and swallowing skills will improve by implementing some or all of the ideas on this website. If you are concerned that your child may have a feeding disorder, please contact your primary care provider and/or a speech pathologist in your area for a consultation or evaluation.
In no event shall pediatricfeedingnews or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on pediatricfeedingnews Internet site, even if authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Copyright & Use License
Unless otherwise specified, the material and content on this site is the intellectual property of Krisi Brackett of pediatricfeedingnews.com. This material includes, but is not limited to,blog entries, graphics, media, photographs, charts, etc. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print information for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may download one copy each of items provided in PDF form to a local hard disk drive for your personal an non-commercial use only.
- You may print and distribute the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may use a very short excerpt from a post and a link back to the post. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that that full and clear credit is given to Krisi of www.pediatricfeedingnews.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. You may NOT modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on pediatricfeedingnews ’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.Unauthorized use of this website or its content may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
For more information on how you may share and use the content on this blog, please email me at email@example.com.
Third Party Websites
This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by pediatricfeedingnews of the site. Pediatricfeedingnews has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will never use, sell or give away any personally-identifying information that this blog might automatically collect from you when you comment on a post, visit the site or sign up for posts via e-mail (i.e. your name, e-mail address, IP address, location, etc).
Information we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
When you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us (i.e. a comment on a post will provide only the information you provide and email addresses are not public).
To say it again: We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.