Feeding Flock – http://feedingflock.web.unc.edu/
Oral Motor, Feeding and Therapy Resources
Ages and Stages – http://www.agesandstages.net/
- Diane Bahr’s website for parents and professionals focusing on feeding, speech, and mouth function.
- Site contains resources, blog info, Q & A, course info
Beckman Oral Motor – http://www.beckmanoralmotor.com/
- Site contains information about Beckman Oral Motor Therapy which addresses issues concerning Oral Motor Patterns and Oral Motor Impairments.
New Visions – http://www.new-vis.com/
- provides continuing education and therapy services to professionals and parents working with infants and children with feeding, swallowing, oral-motor, and pre-speech problems.
My Munch Bug – http://www.mymunchbug.com/
- by Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP, resource for parents to learn up to date information on feeding techniques that create happy mealtimes.
- By Catherine Shaker, MS/CCC-SLP, BCS-S. This site contains information on workshops and evidenced-based practice in pediatric swallowing and feeding.
Feeding Matters – https://www.feedingmatters.org/
- mission is to bring pediatric feeding struggles to the forefront so infants and children are identified early, families’ voices are heard, and medical professionals are equipped to deliver collaborative care.
Cleft Palate Foundation – http://www.cleftline.org/
- ACPA is an international non-profit medical society of health care professionals who treat and/or perform research on birth defects of the head and face.
- Includes comprehensive resource for feeding children with clefts
The Feeding Flock Feeding Interest Group at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill http://feedingflock.web.unc.edu/
multidisciplinary group of researchers and clinicians interested in helping families nurture children with feeding difficulties.
currently seeking families who have children with feeding difficulty and are interested in helping us with our research to join the Feeding Challenges Registry
Kelly Dorfman – http://www.kellydorfman.com/
- Kelly Dorfman, author of Cure Your Child with Food (was titled What’s Eating Your Child, The hidden connections between food and childhood ailments) is a nutrition detective.
- Site contains articles on nutrition topics and workshop information.
Ancestralize me – http://www.ancestralizeme.com/
- site focuses on ancestral nutrition and how eating this way can improve health. Includes an ask the dietician section as well as articles and posts.
GI Kids – http://www.gikids.org/
- GIKids provides easy to understand information about the treatment and management of pediatric digestive conditions for children and parents.
NASPHAGAN – The North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) – http://www.naspghan.org/
- The mission is to advance understanding of normal development, physiology and pathophysiology of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver in children, improve quality of care by fostering the dissemination of this knowledge through scientific meetings, professional and public education, and policy development.
International Foundation for Functional GI – http://www.iffgd.org/
- resource for reliable digestive health information, support, and assistance about functional gastrointestinal and motility disorders (FGIMDs).
PAGER (pediatric adolescent gastroesophageal reflux association) – https://www.reflux.org/
- non-profit organization that provides information and support to parents, patients and doctors about Gastroesophageal Reflux (GER).