Check out this resource, I contributed to the first chapter!
Pediatric Feeding Disorders: Evaluation and Treatment
Edited by Kelly VanDahm, MS, CCC-SLP
Brings together 14 leading clinicians, the latest research, and interdisciplinary perspectives on pediatric feeding disorders!
- provides a foundational knowledge base of typical feeding and swallowing development from the perspectives of members of a multidisciplinary team and from clinicians with specific expertise in the field,
- furnishes knowledge of atypical feeding and swallowing patterns and related issues, such as medical comorbidities and appropriate nutritional support,
- provides comprehensive information on assessing infants and children with feeding and swallowing disorders including sample reproducible evaluation forms,
- facilitates treatment of these disorders by providing practical, hands-on information necessary for intervention, and
- presents information about the advanced practice of working within the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).